We welcome new patients at Richeson Drive Pediatrics. It’s best if we have your child’s medical records prior to the first visit. We do provide a Transfer Record form that will help guide you.
Click here for the RDP New Patient Transfer Form.
AAP Schedule of Well-Child Care Visits
The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends Well Child Check Ups:
- At ages 1, 2, 4, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18 and 24 months
- Annual visits once each year for ages 3 years up until 21 years
- Kindergarten (spring time, before school starts) vaccines
- 6th grade a full well visit and update on vaccines
- Sports physicals after May1 covers your athlete for the entire school year
- College well visit and update on vaccines
Immunization Schedule as recommended by the Center of Disease Control
Below please see information that is directly linked and updated to the most current recommendations. Please notice that there are links to PDF files that can be downloaded for your convenience. At our practice we recommend following the schedule as as outlined by the CDC. This is also the same guideline endorsed by the American Academy of Pediatrics.